We are always looking for highly skilled and motivated individuals to join our growing and diverse team. You can browse our current openings below and submit your CV to email@example.com (no agencies)
Software Design are an established team of professional, talented, experienced, enthusiastic and friendly designers, developers, engineers, technologists, who are passionate about software and technology. As a company and a team, we’re collectively focussed on delivering exceptional, high quality results for our clients. We believe in a process of continuous improvement and review.
We apply this to everything we do, from our internal procedures, processes and development methodologies to how we add value and engage with our customers. Working with Software Design will give you the opportunity to work with, and learn from, genuinely passionate and driven individuals who are committed to the delivery of high end software to our clients.
We are looking for talented software developers to join our growing and diverse team. This role is for somebody who can jump straight into development for a variety of different projects which include mobile apps and touchscreen systems.
Working as part of our development team, you will report to the development manager. You will be able to work with minimal supervision, individually or as part of a team.
There are opportunities to work on a wide variety of varied projects and technologies and this role is ideally suited to a candidate with a keen interest in development.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- 2+ years development experience (Graduate Positions also available).
- High level of competency in at least one of the following languages: C# .NET MVC
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies Node.js, Express, AJAX, ASP.NET MVC.
- Ability to design and develop secure maintainable code in an agile environment.
- Knowledge & experience on using design patterns.
- Writing clean, well-commented, secure and maintainable code in an agile environment.
- Identification and implementation of industry best practices.
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience with multi-layered loose coupling applications.
- Experience with databases (MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB).
- Experience with the following tools: git, Vagrant, Puppet, Chef, Fabric.