We are always looking for highly skilled and motivated individuals to join our growing and diverse team. You can browse our current openings below and submit your CV to email@example.com (no agencies)
Software Design are an established team of professional, talented, experienced, enthusiastic and friendly designers, developers, engineers, technologists, who are passionate about software and technology. As a company and a team, we’re collectively focussed on delivering exceptional, high quality results for our clients. We believe in a process of continuous improvement and review.
We apply this to everything we do, from our internal procedures, processes and development methodologies to how we add value and engage with our customers. Working with Software Design will give you the opportunity to work with, and learn from, genuinely passionate and driven individuals who are committed to the delivery of high end software to our clients.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to join our team. You will turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with our team as you model user behaviour, create sitemaps, user journeys, personas and wireframes.
The role requires excellent communication skills, someone who can inspire others with their vision and someone self-motivated to see projects through to completion.
- Work closely with a team of stakeholders, business analysts, developers, and designers to guide UX design from the start to finish of a project.
- Create meaningful UX deliverables such as sitemaps, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, personas, presentations that help the team to understand what to build.
- Revise and improve design based on user and client feedback. Interpret quantitative and qualitative data analysis to understand design problems and suggest solutions.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Lead UX tasks on major projects doing some of the design themselves and providing oversight/direction to other designers on the project.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a UX designer, information architect, product designer, visual designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role.
- Experience creating wireframes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity interactive prototypes using standard tools (e.g: Axure, Photoshop).
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Proven knowledge of design trends, patterns, usability, and best practices
- Proven capability to work on multidisciplinary project teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A degree in design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, human factors or related field.
Additional Technical Skills
- Share work to get feedback and iterates their thinking with continual review.
- Plan own work executing against deadlines and find ways to maximise efficiency.