We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to join our team. You will turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with our team as you model user behaviour, create sitemaps, user journeys, personas and wireframes.
The role requires excellent communication skills, someone who can inspire others with their vision and someone self-motivated to see projects through to completion.
- Work closely with a team of stakeholders, business analysts, developers, and designers to guide UX design from the start to finish of a project.
- Create meaningful UX deliverables such as sitemaps, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, personas, presentations that help the team to understand what to build.
- Revise and improve design based on user and client feedback.
- Interpret quantitative and qualitative data analysis to understand design problems and suggest solutions.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Lead UX tasks on major projects doing some of the design themselves and providing oversight/direction to other designers on the project.
Required skills and experience
- 2+ years of Project Management experience in a fast moving business environment (preferably from a Digital Agency / Web Development background)
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects under challenging and pressurised scenarios
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a strong ‘client / customer oriented’
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal and presentation skills
- Detail orientated individual who can assess and bottom out requirements
- Highly organised and motivated individual with an aptitude for understanding and solving problems
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus
- Degree educated in computer science/engineering/ is an added advantage
- PM certification is a plus Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required
Additional Technical Skills
- Share work to get feedback and iterates their thinking with continual review.
- Plan own work executing against deadlines and find ways to maximise efficiency.