Would you like to work for a dynamic software development company? We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our ever-growing team.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing all digital projects as both a product and process owner. This role will provide an opportunity to work on a wide variety of diverse projects and technologies, and is ideally suited to a candidate with a keen interest in development.
- Direct and manage project development for all web and software projects throughout the project life-cycle
- Lead project teams to achieve key milestones within specified tolerances of time, cost, quality and scope
- Facilitate initial proposal meetings and ongoing client communication
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with clients and stakeholders
- Creation of project documentation and ongoing reporting of project progress
- Formulation of projects plans, and management of risks and issues
- Monitoring project budgets and resourcing in conjunction with Team Leads Management of the client UAT phase Identification of areas for improvement and the proposal of creative solutions to improve internal processes
- Help to establish and use “best practices” in the areas of project management and high quality delivery management based on industry best practices and standards
Required skills and experience
- 2+ years of Project Management experience in a fast-moving business environment (preferably from a Digital Agency / Web Development background)
- Excellent planning, people, time management and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects under challenging and pressurised scenarios
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a strong focus on the client/customer
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Detail orientated individual who can assess and bottom out requirements
- Highly organised and motivated, with an aptitude for understanding and solving problems
- Degree educated in computer science/engineering/ is an added advantage
- PM certification and experience working in an agile development environment is a plus
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required
An excellent salary will be provided for the right candidate. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your application below.