We are looking for talented software developers to join our growing and diverse team. This role is for somebody who can jump straight into development for a variety of different projects which include mobile apps and touchscreen systems.
Working as part of our development team, you will report to the development manager. You will be able to work with minimal supervision, individually or as part of a team. There are opportunities to work on a wide variety of varied projects and technologies and this role is ideally suited to a candidate with a keen interest in development.
- Writing clean, well-commented, secure and maintainable code in an agile environment.
- Identification and implementation of industry best practices.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- 2+ years development experience (Graduate Positions also available).
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies Node.js, Express, AJAX, ASP.NET MVC.
- Ability to design and develop secure maintainable code in an agile environment.
- Knowledge & experience on using design patterns.
Additional Technical Skills
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience with multi-layered loose coupling applications.
- Experience with databases (MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB).
- Experience with the following tools: git, Vagrant, Puppet, Chef, Fabric.